"Remember My Promises In 2015"
Patricia King, Maricopa, AZ
My husband and I were recently on a cruise when three rainbows appeared and the cruise ship traveled through them. My husband and I were sitting at a table next to the window and saw it vividly. The end of the rainbow was directly to the left of us and went up and over the ship. What a sign!
The Lord spoke to me concerning 2015 through this sign. He said:
"This coming year is a year to remember My promises, no matter what you see happening around you – My promises are sure and they will prevail for those who believe.
"Tumult, shakings, and turmoil will fill the earth, and the Word and ways of God will be challenged on many fronts. But those who stand on My Word and live by My promises will be blessed beyond measure.
"I am inviting you to make a quality decision to live ONLY by My Word and promises. If you choose this direction, I will bring you into an abundant place and you will stand secure and blessed in the midst of an evil day. I will lead you into fields that are white with harvest. I will lead you into fruitfulness.
"Your life is in My hands. I am the Captain of your ship and I will lead you through the channel of promises into a glorious place. Remember My promises in 2015."
2 Peter 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust.
Prayer Directives For 2015:
1. Pray for the Body of Christ to consecrate themselves unto God and His ways in 2015.
2. Pray for Believers to remember the promises God has given them and to meditate afresh on them and believe them.
3. Pray for the Body of Christ to stand firm in the days that are coming with unshakable commitment to the Lord.
4. Pray for a harvest of fulfilled promises to be received by God's people in 2015.
5. Pray for fruitfulness in Believer's lives and spiritual journeys in 2015.
Founder and Director of XPMEDIA.COM INC